Animal Licenses - Dog

Does the City of Good Thunder license animals or pets?
DOGS - YES  All dogs over the age of six months of age shall be licensed.  The annual fee is $10 per animal.
All licenses must be obtained at City Hall, during business hours. 

Proof of vaccination must be provided at the time of licensing showing that the dog has been vaccinated against rabies, or has received a booster vaccination.
Under City Code no person shall permit a dog, which by loud, frequent and habitual barking, yelping or howling shall cause, serious annoyance to the neighborhood.
How many animals can I have? 
Four over the age of six months.  No dog shall be permitted to run at large in the City of Good Thunder.  All dogs must be under restraint at all times. 

Animals at large?
City code prohibits animals running at large.  All animals must be restrained by leash, chain or kennel when not under the direct supervision and control of the owner. +
Impounding loose or stray animals?
The City impounds loose and stray animals found within the city.  Contact Tri-City Police (507) 278-3031.
Call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY to report a dog bite or any potentially dangerous dog situation (aggressive behavior ... nipping, snapping, biting, growling, chasing, or loud barking......